[mythtv-users] MSI TV Anywhere question

Ward Penny wardp at shaw.ca
Sun Jul 13 19:41:07 EDT 2003

Hi there,

- has anyone successfully setup an MSI TV Anywhere card with V4L?
I am considering getting one since my Zoltrix TV Max, and older Hauppauge WinTV don't seem to work.
My WinTV works with xawtv (I get all the stations with audio).
But when I try to use MythTV's record funtion the whole system hangs.
- Would anyone be willing to telnet in to see what the heck is up with my system? or some commands to try/test.
I currently have only the WinTV card in the system right now.

Thanks for any help!