[mythtv-users] Re:General remote/IR port question *slightly OT*v

Mike Miller miller44 at optonline.net
Sun Jul 13 17:40:35 EDT 2003

Hmmm, could you tell me which lirc you installed?
Weird, I thought the dupe problem was not just me lol.  I have
uninstalled/reinstalled lirc many times.  Do you think you could also
send me your lirc_gpio and lircd.conf?  Maybe im not completely removing
it, I did a make uninstall....thought that would do it.
Thanks