[mythtv-users] Re:General remote/IR port question *slightly OT*

Mike Miller miller44 at optonline.net
Sun Jul 13 13:21:45 EDT 2003

Ya that one does have a jp1 connector, I think I am going to go to RS
and check out what they got, I own one remote from them and I don't like
the feel of it too much, but ill see. One other thing, I have a problem
w/my current remote, irw detects dupes, there was a thread about this a
while ago and someone else had the same problem and someome told him to
get lirc_gpio.c from CVS and recompile w/an older version and it worked,
I did that and it still did not work for me, will I have this same
problem w/a new remote?  Also did/do you have this problem?  For ex,
power is detected as sleep, play as back etc....
Thanks