[mythtv-users] mythtv without internet-connection?

Mike Miller miller44 at optonline.net
Sun Jul 13 09:53:34 EDT 2003

Im not 100% sure if this would work but I suppose you could download
like a months worth of listings using xmltv on a computer that does have
internet (there is xmltv for windows too) and copy the file manually
over to the linux box.  Im unfamiliar with the specifics and im sure
someone else could help you, you would probably have to convert the
file, but conceptually it should work, then you would just have to put
that file on floppy (if it fits) or cd-r once a month.