[mythtv-users] optimize MythTV

Jeff Waters jeffwaters at wowway.com
Sun Jul 13 04:42:18 EDT 2003

On Sun, 2003-07-13 at 03:20, Mike Miller wrote:
> Thanks, turns out I am running 800x600

Question, are you guys using myth on a dedicated box? Was wondering as
800x600 is bigger than you can capture the video. Thus I would assume
that your playback quality is reduced since your playing it back bigger
than you captured it. I run my mythfrontend @ my capture resolution
since it's on my workstation.

- Jeff