[mythtv-users] mythencode question

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sat Jul 12 04:13:51 EDT 2003

> Cool, thanks Chris. If you need help testing I'll do what I can.
> I'm still a n00b when it comes to encoding and such.

well, if I can ever get a stream to properly multiplex (ie. no audio
sync problems), I'll let everyone know...

> I'm going to have to get the pvr-250 since it's recording/encoding in
> mpeg2 format. That would solve this riddle. I just don't have the cash
> right now is my problem.  :-/

I'm at about that point now, too...  just need to find a couple of procs
for a dual p3 motherboard I found, and it'd make a nice myth/file server
to live in my basement...   that, and money for a couple of pvr-250
cards.

Unfortunately, that'd still leave me with needing to encode the handful
of must-archive-for-the-wife shows.

-Chris