[mythtv-users] MythVideo brightness/contrast settings affect MythTV also?

Will Dormann wd at pobox.com
Fri Jul 11 22:08:49 EDT 2003

I've found out how to change the brightness and contrast settings in
MythVideo.  The number keys 3 4 5 and 6 will change the settings.    So now
I can watch my videos in normal brightness.

But now when I go back to watch live TV or a pre-recorded show in MythTV,
the brightness is turned up way too high.

Is there any way to control brightness or contrast in MythVideo
independently of MythTV?   Or perhaps reset it to the default levels when I
return to MythTV?

Thanks!
-WD