[mythtv-users]Help on w/2 modules and a tv-out/overscan question

Christian Hack christianh at pdd.edmi.com.au
Fri Jul 11 16:59:32 EDT 2003

From: mythtv-users-bounces at snowman.net
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at snowman.net] On Behalf Of Mike Miller
> First off, im running tv-out SVIDEO through my GF2MX 400,
> its pretty good however I have a 1" black border around the
> screen.  So I added this Option "TVOverScan" "0.60
> But it didn't change anything, yes I am using the nvidia driver.
> I put that in the Monitor section. Any ideas there?

Firstly reckon you could use plain text rather than HTML?

Secondly, I am quite certain the nvidia driver Overscan option only
functions for the nVidia GPUs that have the inbuilt TV encoder (GF 4 MX
4x0 particularly). Your GF2 MX400 is likely to a have BT868 (I think
that number's right) encoder which can be easily controlled with the
nvtv (and nvtvd) software.

CH