[mythtv-users] xmltv / mythfilldatabase problem

Cedar cedarmckay at mac.com
Wed Jul 9 16:31:47 EDT 2003

> I come from the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" school (why I'm
> still running Myth .7).  I haven't seen anything indicating that this
> release of XMLTV is not compatible with the older myth version.  Could
> this be my problem?

0.5.14 won't work with anything earlier than 0.10. For 0.5.15 you would
need current cvs. Current cvs works with either 0.5.15 or 0.5.14.  I
think you may have hit the "it is broke, time to fix it" stage. In my
opinion it would be easier (and much much nicer) to upgrade to 0.10 than
try to patch whatever version  of xmltv you were using. Though I
understand that such patches are floating around if you prefer that way.

best,
Cedar