[mythtv-users] Installing PVR250 on Mandrake 9.1

Robert Kulagowski bob at smalltime.com
Wed Jul 9 18:31:13 EDT 2003

 > I continued as it said it was using a work around
> and got to the point where "Next, copy the files that were compiled in
> the /driver /directory into the appropriate /modules /directory:". What
> is the appropriate modules directory? Do I need to worry about the I2C
> errors?

If you notice that there's a colon there, the next set of commands will
do the right thing.  Previous versions of the ivtv Makefile didn't
figure out the correct modules directory, so there were additional steps
that I had included where you'd manually cd to the modules dir for your
running kernel.  They since fixed the Makefile.

And no, don't worry about the i2c errors.

> Also can I use the two above cards on the same system?

Shouldn't be a problem.  Only one way to find out though.  (You might
have a problem if you need to specify different tuners.  Check the ivtv
list if you have questions.)