[mythtv-users] Audio Synch problems in Myth-10?

Shirley, Mark R MarkRShirley at eaton.com
Wed Jul 9 16:27:25 EDT 2003

CPU utilization while simply recording is 2-3%.
I haven't checked it playing livetv, because I don't have any easy
way of running mythfrontend at the same time.  (fullscreen).
Maybe I'll ssh or telnet into it tonight and check it out.
Doing everything but Myth, it's BLEEDING fast.  Boot from cold
in less than a minute.