[mythtv-users] mythtv 0.10 rpms patched to work with xmltv 0.5.15

Nathan Poznick poznick at conwaycorp.net
Wed Jul 9 13:58:49 EDT 2003

Thus spake Axel Thimm:
> The patch is in the newest mythtv 0.10 rpms (release 26), could so in the
> scope of tv_grab_na verify it's working again? Thanks!

Matt, do you have any plans to do a similar thing with the Debian
packages, or should we just put a hold on xmltv until further notice?
(since 0.5.15 went into unstable yesterday).

--
Nathan Poznick <poznick at conwaycorp.net>

As a man is said to have a right to his property, he may be equally
said to have a property in his rights. - James Madison