[mythtv-users] Audio Synch problems in Myth-10?

MegaDeTH megadeth at reefs.org
Wed Jul 9 11:58:46 EDT 2003

Wow, I decode with XBOX's, they have 700mhz celerons, my server uses
PVR250's and encodes mpeg2 at 720x480 live tv, and 480x480 for
recordings.  I play these on the xbox without any skipping or sync
problems.  I also transcode them into 480x480 divx video's and playback
with mythvideo/mplayer, these also work great.

No problems, no skipping, everything is sync'ed up fine.

In fact, this little xbox does everything perfect, pretty good for only
700mhz with shared memory, and only 180 $ a pop + 20 $ chip!

L8r mega