[mythtv-users] Audio Synch problems in Myth-10?

Steve Hill steve at nexusuk.org
Wed Jul 9 10:49:54 EDT 2003

> Since switching to myth-10 I have been experiencing bad AV synch on tv
> recordings (WIN-TV).  Has anyone else experienced this, or have an
> ideas?  AFAIK, going from .9->.10 is the only change I have made since
> the problem occurred.

I'm having the same problem since upgrading to .10 (well, actually a CVS
shortly after .10), but I've been fiddling with so much config recently I
didn't know if it was something I had done.  I'm encoding MPEG4 at 416x576
at 2200kbps on an Athlon XP 2100+ with WinTV/PCI.

Also (probably unrelated to version), has anyone else noticed that if you
set the horizontal resolution to 400 then you get an annoying line
(probably around 2 pixels high) in the top quarter of the screen? (I'm not
deinterlacing).

--

 - Steve                                             http://www.nexusuk.org/

"..Learning that we're only immortal for a limited time.." - Dreamline, Rush
        *** Presented in DoubleVision (Where Drunk) - Futurama ***