[mythtv-users] Re: Downgrading via apt-get (was: Easiest way to go back to XMLTV 0.5.14)

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Wed Jul 9 04:41:29 EDT 2003

On Wednesday 09 July 2003 01:38 am, Axel Thimm wrote:
> sigh, I reverted that change as it created more problems than it
> solved. :(
> I hope the mythtv and xmltv rpms will sync again soon.

I'm not changing my release schedule because of the xmltv guys.  You could
always pull the change to fix mythfilldatabase out of CVS (most recent change
to programs/mythfilldatabase/filldata.cpp, it should stand on its own) and
apply it to 0.10 for your RPM, or you could revert the offending bit of code
in ZapListings.pm to the 0.5.14 version.

Isaac