[mythtv-users] Re:Finally got everything set up! (have a few minor questions though)

Shawn Jackson shawn_junk at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 9 01:00:36 EDT 2003

I too am trying to figure out whether to use mpeg 4 or not, but my biggest
concern is heat.  I really don't want my chip getting to hot which means I
have to crank up my fanmate which means higher rpms which means LOUD...

I am thinking of running some idle / load tests with mythtv but I cant seem
to find any linux temperature monitors out there... can anyone point me in
the right direction?