[mythtv-users] Mythweb unable to delete scheduled recording

James S. White james at jameswhite.org
Tue Jul 8 16:57:56 EDT 2003

This is a problem with what dontRecord appears to expect and what
recordings.php sends for dontRecord's "start" parameter in functions.php.
recordings.php sends 15:00:00 when things don't get un-scheduled and
single.php sends 20030708150000 and things do get un-scheduled.

To fix "record once" option:
recordings.php line 43
    value=\"$show->starttime\"
should be
    value=\"$starttime2\"

I tried a similar trick with line 80 (recordings.php) but I see in the database
that startdate and enddate are 0000-00-00 for daily (weekly) timeslot recording
so I'm not even sure how dontRecord knows that a date passed like
20030708150000 gets mapped to 0000-00-00

Here's what I tried: (It didn't work, as $starttime2 apparently not used in the "Programs scheduled to record in a certain time slot" block )

recordings.php line 80
    value=\"$show->starttime\"
should be
    value=\"$starttime2\"

functions.php  line 219
    FROM_DAYS(TO_DAYS(\"$start\"))
should be
    \"0000-00-00\"

I don't do php, so actual mileage may vary.

James S. White                      GAPS Incorporated
james at gapsinc.com                   Electrical Engineer - Etc.
http://www.jameswhite.org           Caffeine is my anti-drug.
How many people have to die before we put an end to dying altogether?
                                                      -- theonion.com