[mythtv-users] Re:Mythfilldatabase question

Alexander P. Petkov ap154036 at selway.umt.edu
Tue Jul 8 09:26:28 EDT 2003

==============
i'v never sat there and timed it but i have about 60 channels and it
takes me roughly 10-15 minutes on a pretty fast cable internet
connection to run through tv_grab_na... i think what JAC was saying
is
wrong though... everytime i run mythfilldatabase i see it getting the
channel data for each day so it appears to me to be duplicating the
previous downloads not resuming...

Mojo:

The problem of the original poster is that it takes too long to
download using dialup, not cable connection. I simply offered my
download time (using dialup) as an indicator that 12 hours or more is
certainly way too long.

Alex