[mythtv-users] Easiest way to go back to XMLTV 0.5.14

Nathan Poznick poznick at conwaycorp.net
Tue Jul 8 01:24:10 EDT 2003

Thus spake Shawn Jackson:
> Well... since XMLTV 0.5.15 broke mythfilldatabase, what would be the
> easiest way to downgrade to version 0.5.14.  I used apt-get install
> mythtvsuite to install mythtv as well as the 0.5.15 version of xmltv.
> Thanks in advance

What distribution?  You say apt-get install, but Matt doesn't provide a
'mythtvsuite' package, and 0.5.14 is still the latest version of XMLTV
in unstable, so I'm assuming you're using some other distribution...

--
Nathan Poznick <poznick at conwaycorp.net>

The road to success is filled with women pushing their husbands along.
- Thomas R. Dewar