[mythtv-users] Mythfilldatabase question

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Mon Jul 7 22:29:04 EDT 2003

Shirley, Mark R wrote:
> Ah, but I don't think I want to comment them out, since I wouldn't
> be able to choose them for LiveTv watching would I?

Skip the step of removing them from the 'channel' table. You
can then still change to those channels and they still show up
in the  EPG but with no listings. I find the listing for CNNHN
to be of little use so I have it in the channels but I don't
grab the listings.

I almost mentioned that the first time. sorry I didn't.

--  bjm