[mythtv-users] Clarification request: Status of brightnes etc controls in .10 release?

John P DeVale devale at computer.org
Mon Jul 7 22:52:18 EDT 2003

Can anyone say what exactly the status of the picture controls are in
the latest release version?  A quick search through the list archives
shows a number of threads, many of which are specific to the
PVR-250/350, and others seem dated or only vaguely resolved.

As for me, I am running myth.10 release with a Win_TV tuner card and the
controls show the setting bars changing, but do not affect the picture
at all.  But at this point, I don't even know if the controls *should* work.

What should work, and how with picture controls... anyone?

Thanks,

John