[mythtv-users] MythWeb on a different box

David A. Mason damason at redshift.com
Mon Jul 7 18:17:42 EDT 2003

OK, I spotted the IP and hostname in the settings table, but I'm getting
this when I hit "recorded programs" on the web interface:

MasterServerIP or MasterServerPort not found! You man need to check your
settings.php file or re-run setup mythtv's setup

Unable to connect to mythbackend, is it running?

The ports are listening, and the correct IP is now set in the settings
table, but this error persists.

DAM