[mythtv-users] MythWeb on a different box

David A. Mason damason at redshift.com
Mon Jul 7 17:47:28 EDT 2003

So the recording commands are all kept in the database? Cool.

Just to be clear: below, when you refer to the "backend," you only mean the
database backend and not the machine running mythbackend, right?

If all this is so, I guess when I get home I'm going to find another
malfunction, because the .nup files aren't appearing from the tests I
scheduled from the office. Oh, well.

Thanks,
DAM