[mythtv-users] setup error: Date::Manip, tv_grab_uk

Joshua Santelli santellij at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 7 17:45:45 EDT 2003

I just installed mythtv 0.10 and xmltv 0.5.14 on
gentoo.  All is going as planned except I'm getting
the following error (below) when I get to the
"ZIP/postal code" field in setup.  I would ignore all
that but nothing comes up in the "provider" field.

I'm not sure where the tv_grab_uk error is coming
from.  I only configured xmltv to use tv_grab_us.
Could this be because of the xmltv tv_grab_na
problems?

I did a quick search and didn't find anything in the
archive.

thanks,
josh

linux setup # ./setup
Would you like to clear all capture card
settings before starting configuration? [no]  yes
Would you like to clear all program/channel
settings before starting configuration? [no]  yes
sh: line 1: tv_grab_uk: command not found
ERROR: Date::Manip unable to determine TimeZone.