[mythtv-users] PVR-250 Brightness Color Contrast reset when changing channels

Will Dormann wd at pobox.com
Mon Jul 7 20:17:12 EDT 2003

Hi,

I've got a PVR-250, and the default settings for brightness, color, and
contrast are a bit dark.  So I've used the "test_ioctl -y" options to
change them, and things look nice.

That is...  until I change channels.    Is there a "global" setting
somewhere for those options somewhere?  (That's compatible with the
PVR-250).   I'm assuming that MythTV has the capabilities to alter these
settings, since they are getting reset when I changed channels.    Unless
it's reverting to some default on the ivtv driver level?

I'm running MythTV 0.10

Thanks!
-WD