[mythtv-users] Which tuner cards support btaudio?

Shirley, Mark R MarkRShirley at eaton.com
Mon Jul 7 15:32:41 EDT 2003

Be carefull, even the WinTv 401, has a certain range of
serial numbers which work with btaudio, and some which don't.
I thought mine would work perfect, as it's an older 1998 build,
but it doesn't work correctly with btaudio.  It has the TD9850
chip, rather than the MSP3400 chip, which as far as I've heard, is the only
one
to correctly implement the audio.