[mythtv-users] DVB support

Ben Bucksch linux.news at bucksch.org
Mon Jul 7 19:59:41 EDT 2003

Isaac Richards wrote:

>On Monday 07 July 2003 11:56 am, Ben Bucksch wrote:
>

>>DVB
>>

>Speaking of this, weren't some updates mentioned a while back?

Not sure which ones you mean. I submitted some, and you already checked
them into CVS. This included a small fix by zaheer to make recording work.

zaheer talked about trying to fix other problems (avcodec crashing
during LiveTV channel switching; the pid filter / use_ts=1), but I don't
know, if he produced any further fixes or had any further results.

Some other people promised to work on the DVB code during this summer,
IIRC, but I haven't seen anything of them.