[mythtv-users] Re:(small) feature request 4 mythfilldatabase

Alexander P. Petkov ap154036 at selway.umt.edu
Mon Jul 7 11:21:16 EDT 2003

I recently installed 0.10--it looks like the feature made it into the
database, but not into mythepg (yet).

Should I try to implement it, or is someone already looking into it?

The way I see it (and please forgive me if I am wrong), appropriate
appends/changes need to be made in the libmythtv/programinfo.* and
guidegrid.* files. Initially I was thinking to maybe just append
"(repeat)" to the title if program.previouslyshown=1, but that seems
to be the quick-n-durty way.

Maybe a new line on top of the epg (under description maybe?)that
says
"New Episode" if program.previouslyshown=0, or "Repeat" otherwise?

Thanks for reading this,

Alex