[mythtv-users] video capture card list for MythTV

Ray Olszewski ray at comarre.com
Mon Jul 7 10:15:44 EDT 2003

At 05:56 PM 7/7/2003 +0200, Ben Bucksch wrote:
>Ray Olszewski wrote:
>
>>If no ... well, I have no way of making this available independently of Myth
>
>If webspace is the problem, I can provide that to you.

Web *space* is not a problem, but bandwidth is. So if needed, I'll take you
up on this generous offer, with hearty thanks. By "needed", I mean that I
would still prefer to wait until Robert and Isaac have decided, one way or
the other, about using this material (this particular document and the
other 4 I've sent to them within the last 2 weeks).

Avoiding the scattering of Myth-related info all over the Internet seems
desirable to me, as long as doing so does not actually deny newcomers
convenient access to useful info.

As to the rest of what you wrote ... I'll incorporate those additions next
time around. Thanks.