[mythtv-users] Re:Nupplevideo, why?

Brian Foddy bfoddy at visi.com
Mon Jul 7 10:56:20 EDT 2003

The only reason you have to do the config, make, make install "stuff"
you mention is because everything is distributed with source code.
Since this is clearly a development project, its only fitting that
it be primarily distributed in source.  Other stable projects
use something like rpm, in which case it would install in a single
click.

Now your windows Utopia, how are you going to compile any
free source???  Oh, go spend a few hundred dollars to MS, get a
couple CDs of compiler volumes, and now see how easy it is to
build that same program you're so happy with...

Brian