[mythtv-users] No video

Shirley, Mark R MarkRShirley at eaton.com
Mon Jul 7 11:30:13 EDT 2003

I did run setup, and configured inputs such as /dev/Svideo -> WinTv1
Mythbackend has output that connections occured (I cannot give the exact
output, I'm not at the myth box.)
And, I did go into the frontend, and have configured MPG4, MP3, 480x480,
etc.

I'll try and post exact text information later tonight.