[mythtv-users] Getting Started with MythTV

Robert Empfield oldwizeman85 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 7 10:25:21 EDT 2003

Hi,  Vern.  Thanks for your input on my question(s).  They made me think
about this project and the problems that I might and will run into.

In one of the replies I recieved, Jarod Wilson gave me this link to a
step-by-step guide he has wirtten:

Step-by-step guide to building a MythTV box under Red Hat Linux 9 with a
Hauppauge WinTV PVR-250

After skimming through it, it looks helpful.  As soon as I get the time, I
plan on reading though it and using it.  According to Jarod a newer verison
of the article will be posted soon.

I hope this helps you.  Good Luck

Robert