[mythtv-users]Help needed -- cant run setup on Mandrake 9.1,getting qt-MySQL error

Mike Miller miller44 at optonline.net
Mon Jul 7 03:25:32 EDT 2003

Ok I FINALLY got it working, thanks to EVERYONE who helped, I think I
somehow messed up my mc.sql file by doing the wrong arrow one of the
times.  Then I tried extracting just that file from the tar but that
didn't work.  What did work was deleting the directory, unratting again,
./configure again, make, make install.
Im goin to bed now, im sure ill have some more problems tomorrow lol
Thanks again