[mythtv-users] myth -> svcd

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sun Jul 6 17:13:40 EDT 2003

> I just found a bit of time to poke around with this, but when I went to
> look for mencvcd, I couldn't find it.  Any suggestions on where to look?

nevermind.  I found it - guess it just doesn't come with the rpm.

anyway, it gets all kinds of errors when I try to run it on a .nuv file,
so I'm back to square 1 again, anyway.

on that note, could someone post or send me the command to get mplayer
to integpret myth's cutlist file?  I know that a few people were poking
around with this, despite the fact that mplayer could only spit out YUV
data and mencoder couldn't read it.

-Chris