[mythtv-users] MJPEG cards?

Igor Izyumin igor at mlug.missouri.edu
Sun Jul 6 15:25:32 EDT 2003

Mark Edwards wrote:

>I use one of these and get similar errors, but it works fine.
>If you recompile it with DEBUG=0 in the code the errors will go away.
>as for getting a blank screen are you sure you have selected the correct
>input?

I am positive I have the right input: when I select it in XawTV, it
shows the video on the screen.  Furthermore, it's not just a blank
screen.  I can't use ESC to get back to the menu, it doesn't switch
channels, and it very actively grinds the disk while the errors pour
into the console.  Are you getting the same endless stream of VIDIOCSYNC
errors from mythbackend?  Which card are you using?  BTW, where is the
menu to change resolution and stuff?

Thanks
-- Igor