[mythtv-users] Problems: Changing channels, recording, Audio

Nick Roethemeier nick at roethemeier.net
Sat Jul 5 15:55:35 EDT 2003

I'm using an Asus Pundit with the following spec's

2.2GHz Celeron
256 Megs DDR 3200
60 Gig Maxtor
DVD-rom drive
WinTV Radio (details forgotten :))

I installed using the apt-get install mythtv-suite
Configured using mythtvsetup
        pretty much accepted defaults, except for the stuff that needed
        changed, like setting up capture cards, etc
Filled database

What works:
Everything but the TV related stuff

What doesn¹t work:
TV channel changing
Recording TV
AUDIO!!!!
    Ive tried to use Btaudio without any form of success
    ive read through all the forums that I can stand in search of details,
but I couldn¹t get it right

Please help me, I'm not sure what other details that you would need, but if
you ask, I will be more than willing to give them to you

Nick Roethemeier