[mythtv-users] corrrupted channel database with Mythtv.10andxmltv .5.14

Donald A. Cook DCook at t-online.de
Sat Jul 5 14:20:20 EDT 2003

Ramon,

Thanks to your help, I was able to able to get mythfilldatabase to work.
I went back and tried your earlier suggestion of running
"mythfilldatabase --manual --preset" again.  When I ran it before, I
made the mistake of giving the xawtv channel number (ie.  SE2, SE3, ect)
when I was asked for the sequence number.  Since it was expecting an
integer, it just skipped to the next station, without asking for the
other information.

I really appreciate all the time you spent helping me.

donald