[mythtv-users] Is there a MythTV ISO image w/ "universal"hardwaresupport?

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Fri Jul 4 17:50:11 EDT 2003

Then you were very lucky because currently I've got _every single part_
of MythTV and dependencies from CVS ;-)
Admitted I could probably at least use the latest 0.10 release but there
were some things that I needed that are only in CVS.
But for the rest.... even X is from CVS because I needed the VIA drivers
to get halfway decent performance.