[mythtv-users] Mythweb listing error

Michael Ford mford2 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 4 11:47:39 EDT 2003

That's the perplexing part since I haven't changed anything and this was
working just fine for a couple of weeks.  Also, all the other functions
on the mythweb page work, just not the listings.  I'm wondering if all
the changes to XMLTV lately have something to do with it.  I use the
cron job to update the database every night.  Do you think removing and
reinstalling the database might help?