[mythtv-users] Non-HTML Version of the Docs?

Nathan Poznick poznick at conwaycorp.net
Fri Jul 4 01:44:02 EDT 2003

Thus spake Vernon Graner:
> I eventually got a friend on a Linux box to fetch the CVS, and then CAT
> all the HTML DOC pieces into a single HTML file, which he ftp'd to a site
> I could reach and then I printed them from Mozilla. Ok, two days of
> futzing around, and now I at least have the docs.... woo.

Or you could have simply gone to the "browse the CVS tree online" link,
which would have led you to a page such as
http://cvs.mythtv.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/mythtv/docs/mythtv-HOWTO.html?rev=1.130&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup
Containing a 'download' link, which will in the case of HTML files,
bring it up in your browser.

--
Nathan Poznick <poznick at conwaycorp.net>

Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst. - English Proverb