[mythtv-users] Is there a MythTV ISO image w/ "universal" hardwaresupport?

Vernon Graner vern at txis.com
Thu Jul 3 23:56:51 EDT 2003

Ben Bucksch said:
> Calvin Harrigan wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 2003-07-03 at 23:05, Vernon Graner wrote:
>>

>>>why hasn't anyone created an ISO image of a working system
>>>
> Basically, because it's too much work. Read the list archives for
> details.

dang.. I was really hoping for a "you idot, they're right here at
http://ww".... :( Actually, I looked around on Gossamer Threads and
didn't see the topic.. Guess I'll look again.

So, if a universal distro is out, how about a "mostly" type distro? As in
"works with these *three* sound cards and these *four* video cards for
now" type distro? yeah, yeah, go read the archives... ok so I'm off to
search some gossamer..   :)

Vern

--
Vern Graner CNE/CNA/SSE     | "If the network is down, then you're
Senior Systems Engineer     | obviously incompetent so why are we