[mythtv-users] corrrupted channel database with Mythtv .10 andxmltv .5.14

Donald A. Cook DCook at t-online.de
Fri Jul 4 00:42:48 EDT 2003

Ramon,

I have not done a complete make, but I have done a make install for both
xmltv and mythtv and I still have the problem.  I will do a complete
build tomorrow.

I am not sure what you mean by sending you my tables.  Would you please
tell me exactly what you need (and maybe how to do it)

I wonder if the problem could be related to the fact that my channelid
is alphanumeric (ie. E3, E4, SE12) and not integer like in the US.  I
have attached my xawtvrc file if that helps.

Just for grins, I did a make install for xmltv .5.10 and myth .90 and
did:

Drop database
Mysql < mc.sql (myth .90)
Mythfilldatabase --xawchannel 1 `/.xawtv
Mythfilldatabase

I checked mysql channel table and I had 30 lines of good data.

I then did a make install for xmltv .5.14 and myth .10 and did:

Mysql < 0.90-to-0.10-sql
Mythfilldatabase

At this point mysql channel table had the addition 35 lines of data with
nothing in the channeled space (like the log file I sent to you before)

Thank you for all your help, I really appreciate it.

donald