[mythtv-users] corrrupted channel database with Mythtv .10 and xmltv .5.14

Ramon Roca ramon.roca at xcombo.com
Thu Jul 3 07:31:01 EDT 2003

Ah ok, if that's the problem, yes, you should update the database to 0.10.

I don't know what was distributed with 0.10, I don't have it here, however I've
just checked the CVS from the web and I do see the needed SQL changes within
the script 0.9-to-0.10.sql

So, those who are using 0.10 and get an error that is mentioning the freqid
column at channel table is very likely because they missed that script.

In other words, execute 0.9-to-0.10.sql as is described in the UPGRADING readme.