[mythtv-users] corrrupted channel database with Mythtv .10 and xmltv .5.14

mojo mojospam at thegeekclub.net
Thu Jul 3 08:24:41 EDT 2003

neither do i, i use tv_grab_na and xmltv 0.5.14 and it may be old data
left in my db from messing with cvs code and what not.. or it may not be
the db at all now.. im not entirely sure anymore... heres the error i
get from xmltv:

a WHOLE BUNCH of these:
--SNIP--
DB Error (channel insert):
Query was:
INSERT INTO channel
(chanid,name,callsign,channum,finetune,icon,xmltvid,sourceid,freqid)
VALUES(1034,"Channel 34
CNN","CNN","34",0,"/root/.mythtv/channels/cnn.jpg","34",1,"34");
Driver error was [2/-1]:
QMYSQL3: Unable to execute query
Database error was:
Unknown column 'freqid' in 'field list'
--SNIP--

followed by an equally insane number of these:

Unknown xmltv channel identifier: 19
Skipping channel.
Unknown xmltv channel identifier: 2
Skipping channel.
Unknown xmltv channel identifier: 20

and so on...
everything else in my DB was fine and i assumed because i had been using
cvs code and run the 0.9 to 0.10 upgrade from back then that i would be
ok... i deleted everything in .xmltv and installed 5.14 and mythtv 0.10
and can browse my old recorded shows but cant get the channels filled.

tia,
Sean