[mythtv-users] corrrupted channel database with Mythtv .10 and xmltv .5.14

mojo mojospam at thegeekclub.net
Thu Jul 3 07:23:56 EDT 2003

yeah.. ive got chanid problems.. dont think it has to do with tv_grab_de
unless our issues are unrelated... i thought i saw something on the dev
list about this...

i just need to figure out how to drop the old channel database (from
0.9.1 CVS) without killing my recorded movies now... (dont worry about
replying with instructions, im sure i can do a little reverse
engineering of the .sql database import scripts)