[mythtv-users] MythMusic Bug, freezes on start sometimes

Chris Germano netslayer at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 2 21:36:08 EDT 2003

Not sure what a stepped gdb is, would anyone be able to quickly explain how
to do that? I'm not running anything else, my box is solely used for mythtv.
I'm running Mandrake 9.1, with KDE and I have all my music stored on a spare
drive. Hmm I just tried accessing it again and it did the same thing, I'm
guessing this happens after I play any audio either by mythvideo or playing
back shows on mythtv, but I'm not sure.