[mythtv-users] Very confused about ALSA still, did everything right apparently still not working

Mike Miller miller44 at optonline.net
Thu Jul 3 00:17:24 EDT 2003

Holy sheeeeeet, wooooooooooo, for some STRANGE reason alsa-utils wasn't
installed (DOH!) I apt-get install alsa-utils now alsamixer is working
and it even says my right sound card, well this problem appears to be
fixed, im sure ill be writing again soon with my next headache.
Thanks!!!!  Really cant express enough how much everyone on this
listserv has helped me so far, w/o it I would barely have the kernel
installed.