[mythtv-users] Running a script before calling a plugin? after calling a plugin?

cmisip cmisip at insightbb.com
Wed Jul 2 21:31:55 EDT 2003

How do you do this?  I need to set the dsp manager for my sb live to
digital before calling mythmusic and back to analog after mythmusic so I
can use my digital speakers for music and my tv speakers for Mythtv.
Now that mythmusic is a plugin, I dont know how I might accomplish
this.  I suppose I could bind a button in lirc to do the switching of
speaker modes but I was wondering if this can be accomplished some other
way so that it is automatic.

Thanks