[mythtv-users] Upgrading instructions?

Doug Haber doughaber at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 2 10:07:25 EDT 2003

These instructions are very helpful for upgrading the db - but what about other
aspects of Myth - is it recommended to some how clean the previous binaries?
What about the previous source / configs? Should we just overwrite previous
directories?

What about upgrading to a CVS version? How about from CVS to newer CVS? How
bout from CVS to release?

Thanks,