[mythtv-users] Dual screen setup

Joel Feenstra joelf at altelco.net
Tue Jul 1 22:05:38 EDT 2003

I've got two screens setup in X. Almost everything works fine except for
two issues.

1) If I start mythfrontend with the -display :0.1 option from screen0,
then I don't get video (all menus display correctly). The error message
form the frontend is:

X Error: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes) 8
   Major opcode:  141
   Minor opcode:  19
   Resource id:  0x16001bd

    Also popup menus, like the confirm delete and all the wizards, don't
have proper focus. I can exit out of the menus, but I can't navigate
them. The widgets aren't even highlighted unless I move my mouse to that
screen and click.

2) If I start mythfrontend in an xterm from screen1, then the video
works but I still have the focus problems.

I'm running fluxbox as the wm.

Joel Feenstra